Day 12

7/18/18
              This morning wasn't a very good morning for me because the dog that had been hanging around our camp was attacked by three other dogs. Some people named him Buster, I named him Will because it was a cooler name. Either way, I hope he’s okay because I saw a woman from another camp putting some ointment stuff on his wounds. I later saw him laying down and resting so hopefully he gets better. I didn't even say goodbye to him, but it's not a big deal, but I will miss sharing my chicken soup and sloppy joes with him.
              We then went to some RV park, where I could already feel the heat that would kill us as the vans started to park. I set up my tent as fast as I possibly could because although we were promised a trip to the store if we set up camp and ate dinner, I only did it really fast because I cannot be bought over and I’m a responsible person or whatever. There was no shade available because there wasn’t any trees around. But hey, at least we got some ice cream sandwiches and moved to a different campsite the next day. And I also got to sleep good because my tent was neither too hot or too cold but there was some wind that was making me go a little crazy, as it sounded like people were walking around my tent. I still slept really good though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 15

Day 13

Day 11